Zvezda goes Cold War

• Themenstarter Lameth76
  • Beginndatum
Lameth76

Lameth76

Erfahrener Benutzer
Reaktions-Punkte
I’m sure many Fow/15mm players are familiar with Zvezda’s dirt cheap range of 15mm/1:100 vehicles for WW2. Well it looks like they are going to be expanding this into cold war combat.

Like their WW2 range it’s going be a bizarre hybrid of 1/100, 1/144 and 1/72 but sometime in 2013 we are going to see A1 Abrams, Bradley, T-72 and BTR-80 come out in 15mm and a Hind and Apache in 10mm.

The range is fairly basic but I’m interested to see where this goes. If they are the same price as the WW2 1:100 kits then I can see this being a very cheap way to do Force on Force games.

Art of Tactic (Modern)

og8Q17IUT1Q.jpg

x_wpn-ZreeM.jpg

1nt_McWDM0M.jpg

1nt_McWDM0M.jpg

G9UIbAOkpYY.jpg

l7Ct1m6uphg.jpg

Kann man sich halt überlegen, ob man die 1/72 Figuren nimmt und Fahrzeuge dazu kauft, doer die Fahrzeuge nimmt und 15mm Figuren dazu kauft ;)

Über uns

Das Tabletop Forum ist deine große deutschsprachige Community, bei der sich alles um das Tabletop-Hobby dreht. Gelegenheitsspieler und Ethusiasten können sich hier gleichermaßen über alle Aspekte des Tabletop-Hobbys wie das Bemalen von Miniaturen, Geländebau, Regelfragen oder die Turnierszene austauschen.
Zurück
Oben