Die Legio Pyre kommt!

• Themenstarter Refestus
  • Beginndatum
We did Games around 20k Point even before someone talked about Apo, so we will do them on regular base as we did it for some years ;)

We do not allways play in Apo size battles, but we do several big games a month.
On normal opening days there are no apo battles normaly, as there is not enough time...

We don´t talk about young ppl when we say "Kiddys" you can be "Kiddy" even if you are 30 or older, it depends on your view of the game, an no our club is not all about bringing everyone into TT games but to have fun with ppl we like, if someone does not know how to behave in the right way its not our job to teach him, thats why we are a club, not a "Privat GW Store" ;)

Oh and we are not a GW only Club, we also play Confrontation, Anima Tactics, Infinity, Warmachine, Hordes and some other Games ;)

@Brokenbone..So i will post some of my selfmade models soon as i can but my digicam is right now by an friend of mine...he got married... so we can shake hands my english is much better in speaking as in writing but i see we both understand us^^, cause my grandpa comes from scotland i am able to talk and write a bit of english. and yes our club is a bit crazy and be sure u wont see a titan in ebay ....not long^^ i won´t sell them -never!! it is truly one of the greatest models i ever had seen! and the skill u need to build them is really high.....belive me...^^ so greetings to u and i hope we will see us once upon a time^^ and sorry for my self i am not so ruge as u think, i am we will say in german: Harte schale weicher kern..... so see u later ps. really great photo!!! the model is really good painted!!

bye

Dustin

Looking foreward to see your work. Send me an IM if ya ready.

Feasgaer math ;)

here are some picsfrom my figures hope u and everybody enjoy it...

Anhänge

• HPIM2595.jpg
    HPIM2595.jpg
    45,9 KB · Aufrufe: 27
  • HPIM2590.jpg
    HPIM2590.jpg
    56,1 KB · Aufrufe: 25
  • HPIM2584.jpg
    HPIM2584.jpg
    44,3 KB · Aufrufe: 22
  • HPIM2585.jpg
    HPIM2585.jpg
    47 KB · Aufrufe: 20
  • HPIM2586.jpg
    HPIM2586.jpg
    58,5 KB · Aufrufe: 25
The first two pics looking good as far as i see.

For the third one i must say it looks a bit....unclean to me. Like it´s painted with thick coulors or something

Same for the last two pic´s + for me the Backpack looks for me like an Jumppack from an Chaosraptor. I actually don´t know the new Chaos-codex but is the lasercanon legal for raptors now?

At least i must say for realy feedbak the pictures had a to low quality. Try to pic a cam with an "Macro-mode" and use some stand.
Allso you should use a indirect lightsorce for making your pic´s or even daylight. The inbuild flashlight is a real no-go.

So i must say, the paintjob don´t realy catch my eyes.

oh man, ich brauch ja gar nichts mehr zu sagen, dass uebernimmt ja jetzt jemand anderes.

die bemalung ist passend zum thema der legio pyre und damit erfuellt sie ein wichtigen aspekt einer guten tt standart bemalung.

so at first thx for the critic...i will do my pest to post some better photos as soon as i can i, i make the photos not with clean daylight , sorry but i am not a photograph i didnt know that. nad the camera is not so good..i use the makro mode^^..so hmm everbody says thats the paint is to thik...i do mix it with water but the problem is that this color is so bright, so what can i do else? the color is nearly just water...and i mus say that i love this style in my army, and ps the backpack is a havoc i like the big "genarator" for a lasercanone..^^ this is not a Raptor! it isn´t legal^^ that would be great ..raptors with lasercannons^^ uhhh holy shit! that would more than mööp^^

Maybe i´ll show you later a small tutorial i made with allmost the same coulors you used.

Edit:

By the way: For an adult you speech looks some kind of freaking chatlog with all those "^^". It gives me the feeling, that you just don´t give other persons the respect they deserve. And this is something you just cannot excuse with " I am so, take it or leave it". For me i get the feelig, my words had nothing to say 2 you.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
so if u think that this is "^^" some kind of freaking chatlog i think that u are much to grown up! Hey dont tell me that iam like a child! i know that allreddy! cause i allways feel like a child when i see my figures! it is bit sad that u could not manage those "^^" and make a coment to this and if u have problems whit me so post it to me whit an PM and please stop spamming those coments, critc is okay but don´t do it like that and some contruktive critik would be much greater! please just stop it....and u think wrong i respect every person i respect u much more than u think but dont start to tell my how i have to write...come to me and start knowing me and u will see that iam not respectless but i think that life is serious enough...so i will do it my way

I´ll never told you how to write, or did i?

The only thing i sayed was that i seem´s like you just don´t pay other peoples the respect they deserve.

And my last posting was not an attack against you cos i don´t have to be a "playa" here.

Even more i must say: "Learn to deal with it"

Dunkele Trommeln...
"Meine Söhne! Meine geliebten Söhne! So kommt zu mir! Heute Nacht schänden und schleifen wir Pirius 9!"
Leere verkohlte Rüstungen begannen langsam Rot glühenden zu werden und zitterten bei dem Ruf ihres Meisters. "Cor va lon! Cor Fi! In extre!" Die Rüstungen glühten in einen Psionischen Feuer auf und die Leere erfüllte sich mit Sein, Tausende von Seelen schrien nach Rache und eine jede Seele wollte hinnein in die Rüstungen! "Dies ist mein! Dies ist meine Rüstung! Mein Bolter ! Meine Waffen! und mein Werkzeug sie zu richten!" Pallmatus nahm seinen Platz ein und die Rüstung; die sein war erhob sich aus dem Staub der Leere. "Meine Kinder! Meine Brüder! So erhebt euch aus der süßen Agonie! Zeit zu schänden! Zeit zu schleifen, Zeit nieder zu brennen!" Pallmatus Augen glühten langsam auf und er griff zu seinen Bolter. "Meine Kinder!! So erwacht! So bindet eure Seelen erneut an euren Fluch!" Ein Riss fuhr durch den Warpraum und die dunklen Götter richteten ihre Aufmerksamkeit auf die Legio. "Hier und jetzt stürzen wir Die jenigen die uns zu dem machten was wir sind!" Pallmatus stand Stolz und voller Hass in einer Kathedrale aus Stahl, seine Brüder erhoben sich still und gespenstig. "So maschieren wir! So maschieren wir immer noch alle! Kein einziger von uns fehlt! So stehen wir hier und fordern diesen Planeten für unseren Weg in den Äther! Sie sollen brennen, sie sollen Angst haben und unseren Hass Spüren! Sie sollen in unseren Flammen vergehen!! TOD ZU ALLEN SEITEN!!" Die Legio stand zum ersten mal in voller Zahl vor ihren Meister, so viele Seelen so viele unzählige Seelen sammelten sich an diesen dunkelen Ort nur um eines einzigen Willen: Pirius 9 zu schleifen!
"Meine Kinder unsere Zahl ist Legion! Wir werden nicht weniger! So erinnert euch an euren Fluch! An eure Pflicht!" Tiefe Trauer legte sich wie Blei auf die Kathedrale und sie war wirklich Spürbar! Und unzählige Seelen sprachen den FLuch erneut aus: "Inferno imperialis! Inferno Mortalis" Und die Trommeln zum Kreuzzug dröhnten in den Ohren der Feinde, doch diesmal war es kein Alptraum kein Märchen....Es war die Legio und sie trommelte zum Krieg!

So sei nur eins Gesagt: Liberate tu te me (Rettet euch selbst!)

kann schon sein^^ gg aber ich hoffe alle bieten mir nachsicht...

Über uns

Das Tabletop Forum ist deine große deutschsprachige Community, bei der sich alles um das Tabletop-Hobby dreht. Gelegenheitsspieler und Ethusiasten können sich hier gleichermaßen über alle Aspekte des Tabletop-Hobbys wie das Bemalen von Miniaturen, Geländebau, Regelfragen oder die Turnierszene austauschen.
Zurück
Oben