Die Legio Pyre kommt!

• Themenstarter Refestus
  • Beginndatum
Bin fast beeindruckt! Bilder könnten das "fast" beseitigen ;)

3.....mal Fluff...

Die Macht der 3....

3 ist die Zahl.. 3 ....ist das Wesen des Verderbens! 3mal werde ich den Imperator schänden! 3 Mal werde ich sein Tron beschmutzen ! 3 Mal verachte ich jeden seiner Diener! 3 mal bestahl ich ihn ohne Gestraft zu werden! 3 Tode werden zu ihnen kommen der eine namens Flamme von Pyre, sein Bruder der Sammler der Seelen und der Schöpfer jenes seiner unheiligen Brüder: Belial! Er sei der finale Schänder sein finaler Tod! Sein finales Verderben! 3 meine einstigen Brüder merkt euch dies und die Faust des Imperators sei nichts als Staub! sie werden kriechen wie Würmer! Wir maschieren immer noch, wir maschieren in die Ewigkeit des Phäton! Es gibt nur eins: Hass nichts als Hass! Genesung werdet ihr nie finden! Ruhe weicht der Rastlosigkeit! Fallen tun wir nur um uns wieder und wieder zu erheben! Angst sei euer stetiger Begleiter! Wir werden euch diesen Begleiter so nah bringen das er euer Bruder wird! Konvertiert! oder seit nichts als Staub! Sehet die Macht der Legio! Es ist nicht eine! Es ist die Macht der 3...wer waagt es dieser Macht zu trotzen?! Staub! 3 mal geht die Sonne über euch auf....unheilvoll und Blutrot gehüllt in Plasmawinde!

-Priester Gehéna, Verkündiger der Apokalypse, Legio Pyre

wodraus is der den bitte?
sieht schonmal super aus!
Dann kannste ja jetzt eine titanen Legion stellen! :eek:
Nächstes mal biste gefälligst wieder auf unserer Seite und zerstampfst dann die Panzerkompanien von Cadian:)

stell mal alle nebeneinander und mach dann ein bild :D sehr geil

naja armor cast lässt grüßen....und etwas gepimpt...mit bitz usw... Den einen kann ich noch nicht aufstellen...der liegt noch in einen Karton in meinen Bastelkeller in einzelteilen aber falls interesse besteht mache ich ein Bastel Thread im net sowie Kollektives Club Basteln....

Meld dich mal lieber langsam für die Kampagne an!
Unsere Seite braucht noch 3 Titanen!!! :D :)

du meinst wohl fünf

Your titan looks not very good.

i seem´s like, you taken an armorcast-vulture from Battletech, and added some GW-bitz to it.

The conversation s weak, and most of the Warhammer-Players who know a little Battletech will say the same.
If you converse something from an other gaming-system, the sourceparts must be worked over so far, that an identification is much harder or even imposible.

Or why you don´t even converse an GW-model into an titan. Something like the Defiler-kit would work great i think.

I hope your other construktions are better.

Edit:

To proof that i am right with the Battletech Vulture, here two pics:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
ok, der titan ist sehr gut bemalt.
ich finde das modell von armorcast nicht so toll. mir gefallen die von forgeworld wesentlich besser :D
geschmäcker sind zum glück verschieden ;)

i just say one thing: mööp i just thinks when model is finish whith painting u will chance your mind! ^^ so let me paint it, and then we talk us later and just one thing i didnt say that this is a titan from GW i play it as an titan nothing more....so buddy wait until december an i post here 4 Forgeworld Titans, i just get them last week...no joke, true....

Well Dustin, I don't think that he ment to say your Titan or the model is no good but that your conversion lacks of creativity.

This was one thing I had in mind too. All those Chaos-Symbols and other stuff are really cool, but it still looks to much like Battletech.

Especially the two shoulder-mounted Earthshaker-Cannons and the additional twin linked heavy Bolter look like "Oh what do we have here... that would make damage..... where is my glue?"

I'd prefer to give the iconification and symbols more attention, rather then the armament which is already a hard one on the base-model.

Just my 5 Cents! Think about it ;)

For me is hard to understand, why people invest so much time AND money into titans. You can use them in big games like Apo, but in normal games you´ll never can field them proper.
Why in the name of the emperor waste so much money, if you only play like 4 games in a year. You can buy many sprues for the same money or am i wrong?

But DrStrangelove is right.
I dont care if you buy 1 or 20 titans (every grown men must know what´s best).
For me the conversion itself is that, what i don´t like.
There is no concept i can see, and it seem´s like, that you smash an good Vulture into your Bitz-box and then present it as an homebuild titan.

By the way: I don´t know the word "mööp", but i´ll think is something negativ. For a grown man you should learn, how to deal with criticism.

So hoo i can deal with criticism and the word mööp is not so negative as u think...more funny or a bit joke about me and everybody ho knows me knows that, and the only reason why i spend my money for those titans is just one reason: I love the models and i think that they are great, the details and the skill tu build them, i love to build models, and to my lovely King drstrangelove... okay so i wont play the one battletech titan, if u think that my creativity lags, it is a shame for me...so my great king! please forgive me.....and we talk us later...so mr broken bone i hope that my other conversions are better...look at the first pages...and maybe u give me a little sing of hope...taht my creativity is not lost...

and so i say mööp and bye see u later....best greetings to ???whre are u from UK?^^

Normaly i use to life in Houston, but due my job i am in germany (for the next 6-9 weeks). That´s why i can read most of your german postings.But my skills in german are to low for typing in your language.

and we talk us later
This isn't a threat, is it? Shame on those who insult the king ;)

Why in the name of the emperor waste so much money, if you only play like 4 games in a year.
Because these 4 games a year are more fun than the 50 tournament-games you'd play elsewhise!

I suppose you've never seen an army of 20.000 points or even more smashing another huge force of this sice.
Giant warmachines warporizing hundreds of foos within seconds.
Mighty warriors who normally dominate a battlefield, going down in a flood of infantry.

And that might be the reason, you're unable to fall in love with titans :)

But never the less. Would be great to have you keep on posting. Even after you have left this beautiful country ;)

Oh by the way: Do you prefer answers in English or do you want to improve your German?!
Why and where are you in Germany?!

This and the next week i´m in Grafenwöhr/Bavaria for visiting troops.

For reading is no difference between german/english but for posting by myself i prefer english.

@Dustin:

It´s ok if ya like conversing and building models by our own. But starting with something big like an titan is allways hard. Try first something smaller and improve your skills. Maybe you can show some of your other works if you like.

Another tip: Don´t invest to much money into something like four titans from Forgeworld. Realy. Cos Apocalypse is only something temporary, till the next addon comes out. then the same thing starts again. In some months E-Bay will overflown by titans, cos the fun about APO is over, and everyone need money for the new addon-codex.

What if the next book is about orbital landing? Will you then buy 5 T-Hawks and 10 drop-pods?
Spend money for an hobby is fine, but overdo it is stupid as hell.
Those "special books" are nothing else like an big money making machine for GW and Forgeworld. Even JJ sayed, that Apo is just for fun and not for playing @Tournaments.
And there will be an time when your friends say: "Apocalypse-Game? Oh no, not today. How about a little game with 1000 points?"

Be sure that we got many crazy ppl at our Club, he´s not the only one ;)
One of our members has three Tank Kompanies ;)

Apo is a big fun for all of us, and most of our club members don´t give a f*** about tournament play, but realy like to have big battles, nice detailed terain and beautifull miniatures and just having fun with others.

Don´t advice him NOT to buy those Titans, he HAS bought them allready ;)

For me i can say that i don´t play 40k anymore, only Apo for me from now on, it´s a lot more fun and even more strategic than normal 40k which is kinda no-brainer game, compared to other TTs.

Reading the last 10 postings makes me think of reanimating the international part of the Forum.

Maybe there is still hope for us to become an international platform ;)

And yes! Apoclypse IS fun!
Cos Apocalypse is only something temporary, till the next addon comes out. then the same thing starts again
I can't agree with that! Otherwise we won't have build a huge cityfight terain while Apo was already released!

Maybe the way to play in a hobby-club differs more from the "normal szene" than some people might think ;)

Maybe the way to play in a hobby-club differs more from the "normal szene" than some people might think ;)

I think thats true, most ppl can´t imagin what it´s like to be able to fight on real big Tables from morning to midnight and no GW-Kiddys around you, good music, an loads of fun... i think i would have developed in a other direction if i was not in the Club since i started playing:)

But what is with the people which wanna play normal games in your club?

Ok, i mean for some guys is fine when no "Kiddys" are around, but for me the sense of "GW-Clubs" is to show the hobby to interested persons....which include kids.

Allso i think just playing one kind of setup is the same as allways eating your favorit food. It´s fine @ the beginning, but after some time it start to suck.

Über uns

Das Tabletop Forum ist deine große deutschsprachige Community, bei der sich alles um das Tabletop-Hobby dreht. Gelegenheitsspieler und Ethusiasten können sich hier gleichermaßen über alle Aspekte des Tabletop-Hobbys wie das Bemalen von Miniaturen, Geländebau, Regelfragen oder die Turnierszene austauschen.
Zurück
Oben