Dämonencodex

• Themenstarter Backfire
  • Beginndatum
Backfire

Backfire

Forenprofi
Reaktions-Punkte
Hier mal das was ich von gw-fanworld habe.. Die haben es von Warseer

I salute you, Blood Brothers of Chaos! At Lucca Comics 2007 we sent a Daemonette to innocently hook some news from Alessio Cavatore about the Codexemons... here is what we've got:

- There will be Daemon Princes, but it will be a 'poor choice': fluff-wise they are despised by Daemons, being half-humans in nature (Alessio's words). It's unclear how (and if) they can be possibly worse than they are actually ... no source confirmed that they can be taken as Heavy Supports, but it is highly probable.

- HQ choices will be Greater Daemons and Heralds. Heralds will be 0-2 choice per HQ slot. Heralds cannot be attached to squads with different Marks than their own.

- Greater Daemons will be valid units (no more Independent Characters)

- Daemonic Gifts will be back again... but it is unclear which ones will come back, and if they will be available only to Heralds, or they will let you customize your Greater Daemons.

- There will be a "Daemonic Tank" as Heavy Support choice (Daemonic Engine?): it will be half-daemon/half-vehicle, born out of the wreckages of Predator, Leman Russ etc. which are left in the worlds scourged by warp storms. Alessio referred to it being the 'coolest models he has ever seen'.

- ALL Daemons from past editions will be playable again (I'm expecting Beasts of Nurgle and Fiends of Slaanesh!)

- Daemonic Special Characters will be detailed (OK, nothing new here... I'm hoping to see Doombreed and Foulspawn again!)

- All Daemons will be Fearless and, not being summoned, they will NOT be instable.

- An 'all-daemons invasion' in warhammer 40K occour whenever Warp Gates open and daemonic powers feast upon the innocent inhabitants of the nearby planet.

- it will be a hth-oriented army, though Horrors, Flamers and the new Daemonic Tank/Engine will provide a good amount of firepower.

- No words about the 'Unbound Defiler'... which doesn't mean, of course, that it is a fake.

Another thing...
Given the rumours I read on Warseer, I'm sorry to soothe the flame of enthusiasm in my fellow brothers... but this rumour, though not coming from Alessio Cavatore, comes from a trustworthy source:

- ONLY DAEMONS in this Codex. No Lost and the Damned, no Mutants, no Cultists, no Chaos Space Marines.

I'm sorry for all LatD players, one can always hope that the Codex focus is changed and that LatD are included... Personally I'd rather a dedicated Codex for LatD and renegade forces, though.

- Greater Daemons will be valid units (no more Independent Characters)

Ach du Scheisse... das Chaogegenstück zur Godzillaliste ?! Stellt euch mal 3 Blutdämonen vor oder noch mehr!!

- All Daemons will be Fearless and, not being summoned, they will NOT be instable.

KEINE Instabilität??? Das wird heftig glaub ich.

- ONLY DAEMONS in this Codex. No Lost and the Damned, no Mutants, no Cultists, no Chaos Space Marines.

Das find ich zum &§/"!= Die superfluffige Armee der VuV darf dann also weiter auf Regeln warten.. find ich absoluter Mist. Viele haben sich ne absolut geniale Armee aufgebaut und dann sowas. Naja kann man nix machen

habe ich doch alles gesagt^^ aber ihr wolltet ja nicht glauben...lol

Über uns

Das Tabletop Forum ist deine große deutschsprachige Community, bei der sich alles um das Tabletop-Hobby dreht. Gelegenheitsspieler und Ethusiasten können sich hier gleichermaßen über alle Aspekte des Tabletop-Hobbys wie das Bemalen von Miniaturen, Geländebau, Regelfragen oder die Turnierszene austauschen.
Zurück
Oben